Sunday, August 07, 2005

This and That

The Llama and I have had a few days of life interpreted. We've become busy with the day to day aspects of life and have not had much time to play. While she is always in her proper place, submitting to my desires, we don't always find the time for the sexual expressions of our D/s relationship. We still manage to have sex on a regular basis, but it is often just short and maybe a little "vigorous", with some light spanking or hair pulling - but not a full blown session with bondage or the fulfillment of our fetishes.

Llama and I have been discussing for some time, the fact that I want her to get some piercing. Tonight, I was talking to her again about it. She has expressed to me in the past some reluctance to do this, because of the pain associated with it, and the fear of the unknown. She was also concerned about the impact it would have on her body should some day we decide to have kids, and the breast feeding of them. We did some research, and found there is no evidence that nipple piercing have a negative impact on the ability to breast feed later in life. As long as they are removed a period of time prior to conception. After that, she was more receptive to do it, and has agreed that we will have it done in the near future.

We also talked about bringing another woman into a sexual encounter with us. She has some reservations, but has also expressed the desire to try it, at least once. She is curious about what it would be like to be with another woman. This is something that we have talked about even before we got together in our relationship and before she chose to become my submissive. She asked me several questions about what the limits would be, how it would effect our relationship, and what the outcome may be for us. I listened to her concerns and answered all her questions. She is still a bit apprehensive, but I think after our lengthy discussion about it, she feels a bit more comfortable with the prospect of trying it. She wanted some reassurance that it would not have any adverse effects on our relationship. I promised her that it won't and that settled her mind some. It will not be something we do today or tomorrow, but at some point it will happen. We would have to find the right girl that we both like, and the timing and circumstances would have to be right.

Yesterday was a vanilla day. Llama and I spent time doing work around the house that I had been avoiding for way too long. We would pass paths throughout the day, as we each completed the tasks I set forth for her, and myself. She did everything as instructed. Despite the fact that she is always in her submissive role with me, and was doing what she was told to do by me, it was still a pretty vanilla day. Our neighbor kept coming over to ask a question, or to offer to give us something she was throwing out, or to get an opinion on yardwork she was doing, etc. Needless to say, we kind of had to behave ourselves for the most part - hence the vanilla day.

Several times during the day, she would make little comments or innuendo to me, about what we might do that night after all the work was done, and the doors were locked. I finally told her that she could be assured that I would be working her over, and but good later in the evening. She looked at me and grinned, with a little spark of lust in her eyes.

We continued on with our tasks and finally got done with everything much later than I had anticipated. By the time we were done and had eaten dinner, we were pretty tired. She asked me if we were still going to play, and I told her we would. She asked if she may take a shower before hand, and I agreed that it would be a good idea after a day of hard work. She went off to the bathroom to clean up, and I watched TV until she was done.

Once she emerged, she asked how I wanted her attired. I told her to put her collar on and lay on the bed, naked, face down. I came in a few minutes later, to find her ready and waiting as instructed. I climbed on top of her, still clothed. I rubbed my bulging cock along the crack of her ass and bit at her neck, ears and shoulders - eliciting moans and grunts of pleasure. I then instructed her to roll over onto her back. I got on top of her again, and began to pleasure her again. I started with her neck and chest, sucking her nipples into my mouth and running my teeth over them. I rubbed her tits, and ran my fingernails down her belly. I then slid down her body and started to work on her inner thighs with my teeth and tongue. I hit her pussy with my tongue, and she moaned louder. Soon, she was squirming on the bed beneath me. I took her pussy lips into my mouth, and sucked and nibbled and gnawed at them, my tongue darting into her pussy and hitting her clit. I then took her clit into my mouth and began to really work on her.

This always sends her to orgasm very, very quickly. I felt her body tighten, her breathing quicken and the moans increase. Her legs clamped down on my head and she let out a loud moan, her back arched off the bed and she grabbed at my head trying to pull away as the waves of pleasure washed over her. I wasn't done yet. I continued to eat her out, not letting up, taking her clit in my teeth and nibbling on it. She started to grunt, and tried in vain to pull away. The sensitivity of her clit once she comes almost causes her pain when I continue on, and this is precisely what I wanted. After I was satisfied she had suffered enough, I slid out from between her legs, and wiped all the delicious juice from my face that she had flooded me with. I then instructed her to roll over on to her front again, which she did in a dreamy state of compliance. I then inserted her vibrator into her pussy, and went to get some toys.

I started on her back with the rubber cat-o-nines, and worked all over her back, ass, legs, feet and shoulders. She was already zooming in space, and was moaning and groaning without thinking about it. I then switched to the solid oak paddle for her ass. I went easy on her with this, as it was for pleasure and not punishment. I concentrated my strokes on her ass and thighs, and the red marks were starting to form from the strikes. After a few more minutes with the paddle, I switched over to my home made cat-o-nines, which only recently I have started using on her for pleasure. These are much heavier than the average commercial ones you can buy, and they can deliver a great deal of pain. I was working her over with them pretty good, but carefully. I didn't put too much strength into the strokes, only enough to bring some lovely red marks to her back, shoulders, ass and legs. Finally, I switched over to the cane. Again, for the purpose of pleasure and not punishment, I go easy on her with this. I delivered strikes all over the back of her body in a random pattern and watched as the small red welts began to rise.

Once I decided she had enough foreplay, I told her to roll back over on her back, and to ensure the vibrator stayed in her pussy. She complied and lay spread eagle on the bed, and kept her eyes closed as she had been instructed. I climbed on the bed between her legs, withdrew the vibrator and slid my cock into her pussy. She grimaced a bit and let out a groan of pain. I asked her if she was ok, and she nodded, but I was not convinced. We had had a pretty rough session of sex a few nights earlier and she had informed me the morning after it that she was chaffed and a bit raw. I had assumed that she was recovered from this after the few days in between, but soon realized that she had not. I took my time sliding in and out of her, and was working her pussy with my cock and then reached over to apply the vibrator to her clit. Again, I saw a grimace on her face, and asked her again is she was ok. She said she was, and I continued on for a few more minutes, but could tell she was in discomfort. I pulled out of her, and she let out a sigh of relief. I then told her to remain in that position. I went to the dresser and retrieved a candle and a lighter.

We had talked about wax play recently, and she told me that she had never experienced it and wanted to try it. I was more than happy to take the opportunity to bring her another first. I lit the candle and watched the flame melt the wax on the tip of it until there was enough to start dripping it on her. I leaned over the bed and began to drip a few drops on her left breast. She let out a yelp when the first few drops of wax hit her, and I stopped to let her get used to the sensation. I then repeated the same thing on the right breast, and again a yelp elicited her mouth. While some couples do not use safe words, I still allow her to have and use hers, as she is still new and learning her limits. She rarely uses it, and last night she did not utter it, either. Although, I knew she had slipped out of space. The combination of the discomfort from the fucking I had given her with the added new sensation of the wax was too much for her at one time and she was not enjoying it. I waited a moment, and decided to try one more time with the wax. I let a few more drops land on her breasts, and again I saw the grimace on her face and she let out yet another yelp. I blew out the candle and replaced it on the dresser.

I returned to the bed and lifted her legs, slid between them and inserted my cock once more into her pussy to finish fucking her. She cried out, but never uttered the safe word. I slowed down, and tried to give her a chance to adjust, but she had a look of pain screwed on her face, with her eyes tightly shut. This lasted only a minute or two, and I decided that she had had enough. I pulled out of her and told her we were done, and went into the bathroom to clean up.

When I emerged, she was was curled up in a ball on the bed, sobbing uncontrollably. She began to blubber to me, wanting to know why I had stopped. I told her that I expected, and demanded that she tell me whenever something I am doing to her is causing her undue pain. Pain delivered for the purpose of pleasure is one thing, but when she is still raw and chaffed from our previous frolicking, she should have told me and I didn't like being lied to. She said she didn't lie, that all she needed was some additional lubrication. I told her she should have told me, rather than remain silent. She was crying so hard, she couldn't put the words together in a full sentence. I told her I asked her several different times if she was ok, and she had said she was, and that she was lying to me - and I will not tolerate that. I told her to clean up, and I went out into the living room.

After a few minutes, I called to her to come in to me. She took her place on the floor next to me on her knees and waited. I reminded her what I expected of her, and told her the next time she lied to me like that, that she would be severely punished. She protested, but I cut her off. I reminded her to hold her tongue and not talk back and argue with me, less she earn a punishment right then and there. She was crying softly, but complied.

After I was done telling her my piece, I went back to the bedroom leaving her there kneeling alone. Once I laid in the bed, I called to her to come in. I was still angry with her, and now I was horny and had a case of blue balls. I told her in no uncertain terms I was not about to go to bed like that, and told her to blow me. She dove between my legs and began to lick and suck at my cock and balls. After a few minutes, and my dick was sufficiently hard, I told her to get the lubricant and apply it to herseslf, because I was going to fuck her again.

She did this, and I laid her on her back and easily slid my cock into her pussy. I started slow, then picked up the pace. Soon, I had her legs over my shoulders and her back off the bed as I pounded again and again into her drenched pussy. It didn't take long before I was ready to explode, and I reached down and grabbed her hair - something she always loves. I took a fistful of hair and pulled her head hard to one side and soon I was over the edge and exploded with a load of cum in her pussy. We fell apart on the bed and both caught our breath, with a big smile on my face and a far off gaze on hers.

We talked later about it, and all is once again well. The anger I had was all gone, and we fell together to drift off to sleep. We talked about it again this morning, and I assured her that all was well and that she had nothing to worry about, that she and I were fine. The situation had been sufficiently dealt with, she had learned a lesson that would not need to be repeated, and that was the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home