Thursday, August 25, 2005

"Tied up and twisted, the way I like to be."

I always had a love for DMB's "Crash Into Me." It somewhat describes me; I'm completely in love, in lust, and I'm passionate, wanton, and sometimes I beg to Him on my knees. I'm crazy about Him and addicted to Him. When He's not here, I cannot wait for Him to call - the sound of His voice...

When He's here, there's nothing better than being around Him as much as I can. I cling to Him at times. When He's passionate with me, I melt. When He ties me up, twisting my mind and body in which ever way He pleases, I'm His and only His. He is the only thing that exists in my world and I crave that attention, that connection. I've never in my life felt that strong of a connection with another human being. And after He's done, I want nothing but for Him to do it again.

I'm not quite sure what clicked or even what changed but ever since the night of the infamous massage, I have felt so alive with an energy I can't describe except to say that it's a sexual energy. No, I do not mean that I've all the sudden become this ranging sex nymphomaniac. Much the opposite. This energy must be linked to the fact that I feel very sexy and much less guarded. Psychiatrists might say that I've become more comfortable with my 'sexual-self,' that I've come into my own, and embraced the fact that I'm a sexual creature. There's nothing deviant about it, nothing disgusting about it.

I'm a woman who is lucky enough to have a man and Master who sees me as beautiful, sexy, and desirable. I had a hard time accepting that but with Master always reassuring me, it was only a matter of time before I saw and felt it.

I felt it after another romp with the back massager. I was still lying on my back, in complete and utter bliss after having a couple of orgasms. I was flying high above the clouds and enjoying every second that I could. Master stepped by the dresser to put a new pair of underwear on. We chuckled about something I can't remember, when I motioned with my finger for Him to come closer.

He stepped to the edge of the bed where I was, with shorts in hand. His cock was hanging at the right level and without any coaxing, I took Him into my mouth and began to clean Him off. I was lucky enough to be able to suck out the last few drop of cum from Him. He sighed loudly.

"Do you know how erotic that is? Oh my God..."

I just looked up into His eyes and sucked a little more before letting Him slide out of my mouth. I could feel a sly smile creeping across my face and a glint in my eyes.

And in that very instant, it all changed. It was my awakening I guess you could say.

I feel sexy and feminine; I feel like I move more gracefully and carry myself with an air of confidence. I've noticed the attention that comes along with it as well. I'm much more comfortable when Master is with me because no man takes a second look. When alone, there have been a couple times when I felt like I was an object. That disgusts me because I know that the man is merely looking at my body. There have also been a couple of times when a man has looked me up and down and the feeling was different; and all I do is smile because they will never get me. They will never experience me as Master does.

I have one Master and I belong to Him; hair, eyes, breasts, legs, ass, smile, mind, and soul. I crave His attention and His love. I will never kneel in front of another unless it is something He requires of me. I will never be with another unless He wants it. My everything is His.

As I said, something changed; something deep inside is now different and very much alive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home