Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Play Time

Last Monday was another busy day for both Llama and I. We both had our normal daily responsibilites to deal with. Later Monday night, I had promised her we would spend some time alone together have a lengthy BDSM session.

To start the evening, I sent her to shower and prepare herself. She has a nice little collection of lingerie and such, and depending on my mood, I instruct her at to what I want her to wear. For this particular night, I was feeling rather whorish. I had her dress in her favorite, a black corset, garter belt, black thigh-highs and black heels. I also told her to do her hair and make up, that I wanted her to look as sluty as possible.

While she went about her preparations, I began to get a few things ready myself. Normally, we use the garage as a type of dungeon. I have several items that I use in there, that are collapsible, so I can put them away when not in use - and anyone visiting our home is none the wiser. But, for this night, I had other plans in mind and wanted to surprise her. We were going to use several rooms of the house, with rather ordinary furniture with a few simple, harmless and reversible modifications.

As I waited for her to get ready, I prepared the different rooms and pieces of furniture, lit candles through out the house, and retrieved items I knew I would want to use. I also got out or selection of toys and bondage equipment. I was ready before her, and I sat watching TV until she was finished getting ready. Soon enough, she emerged from the bedroom and approached. She has her assigned place, kneeling on the floor next to me. She took her position, and awaited my instructions. She didn't need to wait long.

I handed her the set of wrist and ankle restraint cuffs, and instructed her to put them on. While she did this, I took out the 5 foot ladder I had waiting in the corner, and set it up in the middle of the floor. She already had her collar on, and I hooked her leash to it. I then placed her blindfold on her. I took the leash, and led her to the ladder, and stood her in front of it and placed her hands through the rungs to the other side. I spread her legs, and tied each leg to the sides of the ladder. I then secured her hands to the front of the ladder, and then pulled her head down to the front by the leash and securing it to the bottom of the ladder. She was effectively secured and the final step was to place her ball gag in her mouth. Once completed, I began working on her with the small cat-o-nines. Slowly at first, then faster and harder. After several minutes, I switched to the larger cat-o-nines. Again, slow and lightly at first, picking up the pace and the intensity with time. She was soon moaning through the gag and writhing against her restraints. After that, I switched to the paddles, two different kinds. A small round one, then the larger, solid oak one. All of the above implements were used her her ass, legs, back, thighs and shoulders. By the time I was finished, her entire backside was a bright red color and she was zoned out. I undid the ropes and restraints, and helped her to her feet.

She was solidly in space by this point, and I helped her walk (for her, float) into the next room. I helped her climb up on the table, and laid her on her stomach. After a few minutes of securement, she was ready for more. I started with binding her legs together, then her hands straight behind her back, then hog-tied her, arching her back and up. I let her stay in this position for a few minutes, while I made additional preparations.

Once I was ready, I undid the restraints, turned her over, and secured her in a spread-eagle on the table. I undid her corset, exposing her lovely body to me. I removed her gag, and played with her body. Het tits, her pussy; all over I stroked, rubbed, pinched, slapped and licked. I worked on her clit with my hand, then with a vibrator. Soon, I fully inserted the vibrator in her pussy and left it there. Before she knew it, I had clipped her nipples with clamps, and ran the chain through the ring on her collar. This pulled her breasts up and out. Any movement of her head would be felt in her tits. Once I had her good and worked up, I lit a candle and held it over her body. I waited for the wax to melt enough for me to use on her. This is still new for her, and even in space, she has a hard time dealing with it. I only hit her with a few drops of wax that time, enough to get her attention and refocus her thoughts on her body.

After that, it was more of the same with the different floggers and paddles on the front of her body. She had no concept of time. No idea which end was up, where she was, or what would happen to her next. The more I worked her over, the higher she soared. After almost 2 full hours of bondage and play - I was ready for her. I undid her restraints, and removed all the items from her body. I helped her to the couch, where I hung her legs over the side and easily entered her. She was moaning from the start, and it only got louder as I continued. After all the time leading up to it, it was only a matter of minutes before we both were over the edge. Her first, and as soon as I felt those muscles tighten down and the moans get louder, I came long and hard, deep inside her. I almost lost my balance and fell onto her, it was so intense.

After a few minutes to recover, I got up - leaving her there to slowly come down. It took almost 30 minutes before she was even able to sit up straight and speak, and even then - she was still out of it for quite some time to follow. After a long time, she was coherent enough to get up and clean up the toys we had used. I then instructed her to get into bed. I soon followed, where we held each other as we fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home