Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another day of play

We had the whole day to ourselves Sunday, for the most part. We had some family obligations in the evening, and had to go out for a couple hours around noon. But, beyond that, we had the rest of the day alone.

I was up before Llama, as I normally am. I had allowed her to sleep in her pajamas the night before, something she rarely gets to do, since I like the feeling of her naked skin against me all night. After being up for about an hour, and checking e-mail and enjoying the quiet of early morning alone, I decided it was time to play with Llama. I stroked my cock to get it good and hard, then I quietly entered the bedroom and climbed into the bed. She was asleep on her stomach, so I laid on her back. Before she had a chance to wake up, I ripped her pants down to her ankles and slid my cock between her legs, grinding into her. She moaned, half awake and half asleep. I continued to grind against her and soon, she had woken up, and she tried to roll over. I pinned her to the bed by her shoulders and continued to grind against her. It did not take long before I could feel the wetness between her thighs, and I pushed my cock into her. At was still tight, and the angle was a bit off, but I thrust a bit harder until I felt that lovely little 'pop' and buried myself all the way in. She let out a deep, throaty moan, and turned her head to the side. I grabbed a handful of hair, and pulled her head back towards me. I saw her eyes roll back and her mouth drop open, she was already slipping into space, and we had just started. I had not planned on sending her into space, but then again - not a bad place for her to be. In her mind, I am sure this was a bit like her rape fantasy that we had talked about playing out. Although, that was not what I had intended on doing. Why mess with a good thing? I went with the results and decided to make it a forced sex.

I continued to hold her to the bed, slapping at her ass with my free hand, then running my hand up and down her back and digging my nails in as I did so. I leaned down and bit at her neck, ears, shoulders and back. The rougher I got, the more she moaned. She would try to speak, but all she could manage to utter was "Oh, Master...............yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss" What a lovely thing to hear first thing in the morning.

It didn't take long, and soon she was bucking like an unbroken colt. As the wave or orgasm washed over her, she tried in vain to pull away from me, so it would pass and she could bask in the afterglow. I would have none of that. I continued to ride her, hard and deep. The harder the orgasm hit her, the harder I thrust into her, making it last for her as long as possible. When it finally did pass and she settled down, I grabbed her by the hips and in one motion, slipped out of her and flipped her over. I grabbed her legs, threw her feet over my shoulders and in one deep, hard thrust - entered her all the way. She yelped and squealed, then started moaning again. I sure sign that another orgasm was building. I pounded harder and harder, and way too soon I was ready to cum. I felt the twinge in my balls, knew it would be only another couple thrusts and then I exploded into her. Once spent, I rolled off her and fell to the side. When I did, she let out a loud "Ohhhhh" and fell limp into the bed next to me.

Although our little trist was fast, furious, and fulfilling, I glanced over to the clock and found that we were now running late. I got up and instructed her to do the same. We got showered and dressed, heading out for the days activities.

A few hours later we returned. Llama asked me if she may take another shower, so she could shave what she did not have time to shave in the morning. I nodded, and then told her when she came out of the shower, she was to put on her collar, and her black bustier / corset that I like. She asked about panties, and I told her no. I pushed her to her knees, and put my cock in her face. She licked her lips and grinned. She looked up at me, with her 'Master, may I?' look on her face. I nodded and she took my semi-hard dick into her mouth. Soon enough, she had me fully hard and was sucking me with abandon. I wasn't about to pop the cork yet, I pulled away from her and told her to go about her duties.

When she emerged, she asked me if she could straighten up the house and get something to eat. I told her to go ahead, and I went into the office to do some work. After a bit, when she was finished, I told hre to go to the bedroom and prepare to give me a massage. Ever since we bought the new massager, I have a new favorite item in the bag of tricks. We also have a new addition that I am rapidly beginning to like a lot. Last week, Llama came home with a bottle of K Y warming masasge lotion. I had done a bit of reserach on it, and read some mixed reviews of the product. I like it, and didn't experience the problems that some have said. Those with sensitive skin might have an uncomfortable burning sensation, but for me - it just produces a ever-so-slight additional level of warmth.

I had her use a lot of it on my back, to make it nice and warm and slippery. Of course, it works better when it mixes with the fluids of the bosy, like sweat or vaginal secretions. She took her time in doing my back, and when done, I turned over so she could do the front. Again, she used a lot of the warming masage lotion, and it felt great. When she was done, I told her to climb on top and ride me. When she is in the right mood, she loves being on top. This was one of those times. She easily slid down my well lubed shaft, and began rocking back and forth. Soon, she was bucking up and down. She leaned back and reached between my legs, playing with my balls. She rolled them around, stroking and squeezing them. Her slippery fingers slid down and she rubbed my ass while she pumped up and down.

I rolled her over to her back and continued to thrust in and out of her. She was on her way to another climax. She started to get louder and before she could catch her breath, she clamped her legs around my back and tried to pull back as the wave of pleasure washed over her. I wasn't done yet. I took the bottle of massage lotion and smeared a generous amount all over her breasts, stomach and thighs. I then mashed my body against hers and slid up and down on her as I continued to slide in and out of her. The mixture of the lotion and our sweat made for a slippery and hot combination. The feeling was exquisite,a nd she continued to writhe beneath me as we went on and on. I used the vibrator to stimulate her clit even more as I continued to pound into her. She was moaning, groaning, and panting like an animal in heat. I stretched her to the limit, sliding the tip of the vibrator into the opening of her pussy as I kept up the tempo. I rolled her back over and took her from behind. In and out of her I thrust. It was only a few minutes and she tensed up, her legs locked and she began to shake and shudder. She had another orgasm, even more powerful than the last. When it passed, I turned her over, threw her egs over my shoulders and went at it for one last time. In a matter of minutes, I was ready to cum, and I shot a huge load deep inside her. When done, I collapsed on the bed next to her, both of us spent and exhausted.

After we recovered, we again cleaned up in the shower. This time, however, she joined me and lovingly washed my body for me. Once we were done, I went to complete some work in the office and she came in after a few minutes. "Master" she said "May I use my vibrator and masturbate?" She told me she was still horny and needed an additional release. She grinned and suggested I come in and watch - knowing full well that I love to watch her pleasure herself. I told her she could, but there was a condition. I told her to go put her butt plug in, first. She grinned at me slyly, since we both know she loves anal play and anal sex. She was sure to have another powerful orgasm. She went to do what she was told, and soon I heard a yelp and a whimper from the bedroom. I went in to see, and she was doing a bit of a jig in front of the mirror. Apparntly, there was still some of the K Y warming lotion on her and when she used the regular lube to put her plug in, it reacted against the skin in that sensitive area, causing some burning. She cleaned it all off, and was still in a bit of discomfort. This didn't stop her from her plans to get off, though. She crawled on to the bed and began to work herself into a frenzy. It didn't take long before she tensed up and let out a loud moan and fell limp into the bed - totally spent.

That night, we slept well. Both satisfied from our lustful desires and content to cuddle up together. All in all, a good way to spend a day, a regular fuck-fest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home