Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dedication

Yesterday started like any other day but by noon, had become something quite different. Master had some work to do during the morning and after He arrived home, He got ready for a shower and we just talked. I laid down on the bed and relaxed while He showered. Soon enough He emerged nice and naked, sliding onto the bed next to me to chat some more.

"Suck my dick."

I giggled to myself and said, "That was nice."

"Suck my dick now."

And with no more encouragement needed I crawled between His legs and sucked Him- something I really enjoy doing most times. I like giving Him that pleasure. He moaned, seeming to enjoy the attention while I was enjoying the feeling of His cock swelling and throbbing in my mouth. Is there anything better than that, than knowing that He's getting hard because of you?

He ended up flipping me over onto my stomach and fucking me from the top. I love being pushed into the bed, having very little movement, being slapped on my ass and thighs, and bitten on the shoulders. I begged Him to fuck me and fuck me He did. At some point He flipped me over and finished off with my ankles by His ears. We laid there in bliss- and of need of another shower. I was in space and feeling wonderful as I usually do and asked if He'd ever considered using the paddle on me while He fucked me from behind - "Mmm-hmm," Master nodded. I smiled smugly to myself and got up to rinse off.

We each showered off and headed out and about for the day. As we were running around, I told Him that my shoulders were hurting me and that I already had bruises to mark me.

"And what do we say for that?" Master asked, looking at me or rather, straight through me.

I smiled and simply said, "Thank you Master."

As dinner slowly approached, we were just watching a bit of TV. I had been pondering the idea of asking Him to flog me later on in the evening, since our "nooner." There are times when I just feel the need to be flogged, paddled, or whatever implement is at hand. I guess it's the need to feel a little pain knowing that it will be bring us so much pleasure and connection that cannot be explained. It also serves as a release for whatever stress I hold and always brings me back to being content, warm, and just being in that 'place.'

"Do you think that you could flog me later?"

Master raised an eyebrow and looked at me, "Is that how we ask?"

"No, will you flog me later Master and tie me up while you do it?"

"I'll consider it."

That was it for the time being - I headed off to prepare dinner while He worked in His office. Dinner was tasty, if I do say so myself. Master went about doing things He needed to do while I cleaned up the dining room and kitchen. We'd each had quite a long day but Master nevertheless teased me before, during, and after dinner. For example, I was doing dishes and He walked in, stood behind me, and nibbled my ear, His hands wandering, roaming between my hips and breasts. He gave my ass a slap for good measure and went back to work.

Ah yes, always so easy to work when your mind is in a completely different place. And trust me, I'm not complaining...

After we had settled in and watched a movie, letting the day unwind itself, He got up and went into the bedroom. I stayed put on the couch, knowing that He'd tell me what to do when it was needed. Master came returned with the arm and ankle cuffs. I sat up as He handed them to me with only one simple word and powerful command:

"Strip."

I shed my clothing and proceeded to put my ankle cuffs on. "Make sure they are snug," He ordered. I did as He said and stayed on the couch.

"Go in and lie down on the bed, put your gag in too."

The gag I bought is not as comfortable as I want -it's a bit too big and hurts my jaw after only a short time. I like wearing one but not the one we have. I was also a bit concerned because I asked Master to flog me, not to beat me. I sighed a sigh of discontent with the gag and got up to take my place on the bed. He called me back out into the living room where I took my spot at His feet, looking up into His eyes.

After explaining about the gag, He decided to let me go with out and sent me off to the room. I laid and waited for just a couple of minutes before Master entered and attached my cuffs to the rope at the head and foot of the bed. He started with the small, rubber flogger, striking so that it was more of a 'thud' but I didn't feel any pain.

He worked me slowly before switching to the homemade cat-o-nines and worked up and down my back, thighs, ass, legs. I just laid there and enjoyed the gradual warming of my body and the slipping of my mind. This continued with the paddle, back to the cat-o-nines, and onto His work belt (made of woven nylon I believe). As much as I hate the paddle, I love it. Damn this love-hate relationship! My favorite was the belt though. It's wide, makes a nice "thwap" sound, and delivers a very even strike that warmed my ass and thighs up nicely. By this time, I could feel the heat rising off of me. At some point, He pulled out the vibrator and slowly began to fuck me with it. Oh wow...God it felt amazing! He turned it on and slid it into me.

After a certain point, everything gets fuzzy. Master worked me up and down, sending me deeper and deeper into space, the constant hum of the vibrator making my pussy even wetter. Before I could react, Master was behind me, between my legs, working the vibrator in and out again. I was gone, soaring in a different world or realm of consciousness, whichever the case.

He put His body on me and entered me. I moaned and enjoyed the feeling of being so filled up, so dominated and helpless. He started fucking me slowly, slapping me, biting me in the same places He had earlier marked. I was much deeper into subspace at this point than I've ever been. I moaned but could barely move. I wanted to beg Him for more but I did not have the power to form any sounds beyond moans and "Oh God yes."

I lost all sense of time and just let Him use me. I completely surrendered to Him, whether He knew it or not. It was quite an amazing experience. I have no idea how long this went on.

"Roll over."

I could barely move but managed to get onto my back. He grabbed my ankles and put them on His shoulders, and leaned into me. He started fucking me harder; I was getting closer and closer to an orgasm with every thrust. Soon, I was cumming, moaning, crying out, and pushing back against Him. He just kept fucking me until my mind and body couldn't take it anymore. It was almost like sensory overload. I begged Him as much as I could manage. I finally got out, "Master, please I can't take anymore."

He let my feet down, which were asleep by this point and hurt. I think He finished on me somewhere. I really do not know - I was beginning to cry simply from the release and depth of space. I do remember that Master got up and left the room. I didn't understand why, and this caused me some apprehension. When I get into space, I become vulnerable and need Master to be with me. Last night was one of these nights but I couldn't get the words together to call for Him.

He came back in and found me curled up and crying. He sat next me, encouraging me to roll over into His arms. He asked if I was alright, and why I was crying. I explained that it was just so much to handle and that I was overwhelmed.

"I'm here now, everything is fine."

I calmed down and just laid there. He went and started a shower for me, returning to help me get up. I was a bit uneasy on my feet as we walked to the bathroom. I climbed and let the hot water run down me. Slowly it brought back to reality enough to wash myself and settle my mind. Master had picked up a bit while I cleaned up. I climbed into bed and into His arms. He asked if I was okay again and I reassured Him that I was fine.

In fact, it was amazing. I found a new limit as to what I can take and was able to voice when that limit was exceeded.

Today, I'm nursing sore, very bruised shoulders, a sore lower back and right hip; but I'm content. The effects of this will last for a couple of days. I asked Master today if He'd enjoyed Himself to which He replied a convincing "Yes."

It has become so much easier to accept His orders and go to Him with questions and concerns, call Him 'Master.' I'm still coming into my own in our relationship. The more He orders me and controls me, the more I want to run to Him, be with Him, please Him.

And that's way my life should be - dedicated to serving my Master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home