Sunday, September 18, 2005

Barenaked

Wonders never really cease.

A few evenings ago, Master and I had a free night and decided to go out to a bar for a few drinks and relax. Master had told me earlier in the day what He wanted me to wear and that He wanted my hair and make-up done. After He told me what to wear, I asked if He would spank me before we went out. "I'll think about it."

As the day went on, things got a little hectic with running around I had to do. By time Master had gotten home, I was a little stressed out but happy to see Him. I was trying to figure out exactly what to wear so He could approve as He was getting ready for a shower. I was being a bit snotty when I stepped into our closet and was rewarded by Master taking a fist full of hair and pulling me out into the room. He pulled me across His lap and spanked. As I laid there, He alternated between spanking my ass and rubbing my pussy through my jeans.

Damn it.

I could feel the stress starting to melt away and that familiar warmth spreading. I'm not sure how many swats I got but they did their job. He showered while I finished getting dressed. He approved of my final choice of clothing, hair, and make-up (like I had any doubt). We headed out the door into a beautiful night.

I've begun to notice that I have submissive tendencies that I just attributed to manners. I almost always let Master walk in front of me and I follow ever so slightly behind and usually to the right side. This isn't something He demands, just something I do. There are times when I do walk next to Him but He always decides which way we go. I tend to think that this is just a habit for Him too; it's natural that He leads. But in true class, He always holds the door for me.

The bar we ended up at was fairly busy, more so than I would've expected for the middle of the week but everyone deserves the right to drink and be merry. We took a table that was almost in the corner of the room. I was a high top and I wanted to stand for a few minutes and stretch my legs so it worked out. As I looked over their drink menu, Master began to rub and stroke my ass. No one was behind us. He then began to stroke between my ass cheeks and legs. God, He was turning me on.

Not fair. *smiles* Yes, I know, life is not fair.

I turned and whispered that He'd better stop or bad things were going to happen.

"Like what?" He said with a smile.

I whispered softly into His ear, "You're going to get it later."

"Oh yeah?"

I just smiled and went about looking for a drink to start the night off with. After our order was placed I began to just watch the people in front of us. The women were all just flirting and moving from one guy to another. The men were putting moves on the woman who happened to be in front of him. I was also be eyed by other men. Jeans, heels, and a slightly tight shirt will do that ya know. As we watched these people, He wrapped His arm around my waist. Whether it was just a gesture of love, perhaps instinct to show other men that I was not available, to keep me safe, or a combination of the three, it made me feel good. He pulled me close and would kiss my neck, or bite my shoulder. We flirted and drank.

But as I stood there, wrapped in His strong arms, it suddenly came to me that I was so happy to be with Him, to be owned by Him. I was watching a virtual 'meat market' but I knew that I wouldn't be bothered, that I would never again have to worry about being in that type of scene. I've never felt more safe and submissive at the same time. I turned my headed and whispered softly;

"Do you have any idea how happy I am right now, happy that we're together and happy that you own me?"

I pulled back to look Him in the face and got to see that sweet smile, the one He only shares with me. I got to see His beautiful brown eyes soften.

"Why?" He asked gently.

"Because I have never felt more safe in my entire life."

I knew no one would even get close to me. It was a moment that was completely unexpected and so welcome. I just melted and became that vulnerable, feminine woman; I could because Master was there. I smiled and giggled the rest of the night. He rarely left my side and even when He did, I felt like everyone in the room knew better than to come over. They knew to just pass by, knew that they had no chance in hell.

As the night drew to a close, we headed back home. The ride was quiet and mellow. I was just enjoying the moment and enjoying the effects of a couple of drinks. We got ready for bed and soon we were laying next to each other in the dark, talking about the evening. I giggled and told Him that He had been teasing me in the bar. For that, He rolled over and began to nibble on my nipple and rub my clit through my panties. I moaned softly.

"Ok, good night," He said. I scoffed. He continued, "How about that for teasing?"

I responded by covering back up and rolling over.

He grabbed my arm, smacked my ass, and growled, "I didn't tell you that you could cover back up and I didn't tell you that you could move." 'Now I'm in for it' crossed my mind and I smiled into the dark room.

We ended up having passionate sex. He used His tongue on my clit to the point where I had to beg Him to stop. He then climbed on top on me (God, I love that feeling! How to describe it...mmm) and slid into me. He fucked me, pulled my hair, nibbled, and called me His slut. Damn it felt good to finally get that release from Him teasing me, finally able to have Him in me, using me.

After we'd finished, I snuggled up to Him and laid my head on His shoulder. I felt so much love for Him. It's moments and nights like this one that remind me that I'm His, that I'm happy to be His, and that there has been nothing so right in all of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home