Friday, September 30, 2005

Normalcy

Ah, things around here have returned to normal. For the first couple of days after my punishment, I wasn't sure if I had be completely forgiven. He didn't have me kneel in front of Him afterwards this time. But, it seems I have been and things are good.

As always, we have an active sex life (like you can't tell!) and that's been amazing as of late. A couple night ago, Master ordered me into one of my new outfits. I really cannot remember the details of what happened before we ended up in the bedroom but I want to mention what happened once we got there.

When we have sex, things have been getting more and more rough. More slapping, biting, scratching, smacking, and Him actually slapping my face. Now, as a disclaimer, Master never slaps me hard. It is something I like and have come to enjoy. There are never any marks on my face when we are done. But, things have gotten rougher and I love it. I've also noticed that as things have gotten rougher with sex, they have gotten sweeter, more passionate, and even more gentle when we make love. *smiles*

Back to the other evening- We ended up in the bedroom, Master on top of me with my ankles on His shoulders. He was fucking me good and I could tell from His breathing that He was getting so close to cumming. All of the sudden, He pulled out and moved up my chest. I sat forward as He stroked Himself to orgasm and tried to take Him into mouth. I succeeded for a moment and was met with His hand shoving my head back down, and Him pulling His cock back out. He came all over my face and neck. I looked up into His eyes as He spurted on me. I figured that I could be even more of a slut and took His cock into my mouth, sucked Him off, with Master leaning His head and moaning loudly. I licked Him around, tasting the both of us, and sucked the rest of the cum out of Him. Yummy...

Apparently Master likes facials and He found me "very sexy" afterwards. I giggled, knowing that He had enjoyed Himself and that I had pleased Him. The past few days have been filled with making love and having rough, hot sex. Last night, I was allowed to suck Him and ride Him. This gives Him a break, lets me control the pace (most of the time), and gives Him unrestricted access to my tits. I came after He starting commanding it, with His hands around my throat; another thing that I absolutely love! I will hold my breath on my own during sex but it's so much more fun when He does it for me - it also gives Him a lot of control.

Mmm...I came twice while I was riding Him and once after He got on top of me. We laid there for a couple minutes after He came; I didn't want Him to move just yet. I love the feeling of Him on top of me and in me. It must be the physical way He's controlling me, the feeling of His body on top of me, my having little movement and control, and the fact that I feel so close to Him on all levels, after we have sex or make love.

Perhaps, all of the good that has been experienced stems from my last punishment. It was honestly the hardest thing I'd ever done but I've never felt better. I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of our relationship and where I belong. There are still times when I'm confused or upset but they are less in degree and duration. It's finally making sense and making me feel amazing and loved. I can't wait to see what else lies in store for Master and I and I hope that we can stay as strong as we are now and get stronger as time goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home