Sunday, October 09, 2005

Creation of a Pain Slut

I suppose that Master has a new plan for me. I'm to become a pain slut and my first lesson was yesterday afternoon. How delicious??? Mmm..

The morning was spent getting the house cleaned up and errands run. About noon, we found ourselves in the kitchen.

"The way you reacted to some things last night, I bet you could become quite the little pain slut."

This caught me completely off guard. I looked at Him..."What?! You've got to be kidding me."

All I could see were the times when He applied more pain and I crumbled. After my first OTK spanking, I've become quite a fan of a good spanking every couple of days. It really keeps my head in the right place and keeps my insecurities at bay. I like knowing that He enjoys enforcing His dominance.

But His comment blew my mind. What was He talking about? I scoffed at the idea and went in to straighten up our bedroom. He came in while I was making the bed and went into the closet. I really thought nothing of it, even when I heard Him rummaging through something. My mind was on the things that needed done for the day. He came out and snapped His fingers at me. It's an instant attention getter and lets me know He wants something done immediately.

He pulled me across His lap and began to spank me with the paddle. Oh, He warmed me up rather nicely. He stopped and had me turn around and face the other way so it was easier for Him to get a good angle. He worked my ass, thighs, and my pussy through my jeans. He worked me up good and I could soon feel the warmth of the strikes spreading ever so nicely throughout my body.

"Get up," He commanded. He had to help me get to the standing position, my legs being rather unsteady. We both went about our business, me with a sly smile on my face. As the afternoon went on, I made the comment that He'd worked me up good.

"You worked me up nicely Master. You probably could've kept going and spanking me harder and harder if You wanted to."

I sat down in the living room and began to read through the blogs I read on a daily basis. I was right in the middle of one blog I'm very interested in....

"Hey..."

I look up at Him and He motioned me to follow. I did do, and wound up in the bedroom.

"Strip naked,lay face down on the bed, hands under your stomach, playing with yourself. I'll be back."

I just smiled, nodded, and did as He said. I was already a little wet from my spanking earlier so getting turned on was not difficult. I closed my eyes and let my fingers do their magic. I heard Him come back into the room and heard the bag being set on the floor, next to the bed. I imagine that He just stood there and watched me for a moment.

I think He began with the rubber cat-o-nines. After a few strokes, He changed to the regular cat-o-nines and with that, I was on my way to space. He went about striking me up and down my body. I just moaned and enjoyed every little touch and strike. He stopped and I once again, heard rummaging in the bag. I was rewarded with the touch of a dildo. I wasn't quite ready for it but a little K.Y. solved that problem and He fucked me slowly while I was still playing with myself. I was stroking my clit up and down while all of this was happening. He then returned to striking me; the paddle, the cat-o-nines, maybe the oak paddle. I don't remember.

I can only remember being so far gone. I could no longer hear the music that was blaring throughout the house. I couldn't hear the sound of whatever implement He'd chosen coming down to me. Every inch of skin from my shoulders to my butt was alive and tingling. He began to strike me harder, eliciting louder and louder moans. I was so in the zone.

He stopped once again but by this time, I couldn't hear anything. The next sensation I felt was the cold shock of lube being dripped down the crack of my ass. Slowly, He worked He cock deep into my ass, aided by my pushing backwards, wanting every inch I could get. I still had the dildo in my pussy, and was playing with my clit. The weight of His body pushing me down, feeling cool against the warmth of my back and ass. He began to fuck my ass, taking short strokes, letting me get use to all the different sensations.

He slowly began to take longer strokes. I had both hands under me; one stroking and the other trying to hold the dildo in. I could feel His balls against my fingers. From what I could feel, I thought I had the vibrator in me and asked Master to turn it on so we could both feel the vibrations. He pulled out to retrieve the vibrator, sliding it up my pussy and turning it on. He slid back into my ass without much trouble. At this point, He began to bite me. God, I love the sting!!

Well, He kept on biting me, pushing me farther and farther out and closer and closer to the edge: the edge of my limits and to the edge of an orgasm at the same time. I was experiencing such conflicting signals - my mind gave up long before this point. WOW!

I fingered myself furious. I could feel my orgasm getting closer and closer. I began to beg Master to let me cum. I needed to cum so bad, I needed the release. He growled, "Cum now," into my ear and I came right there and so hard. I shuddered and moaned loudly through one and was pleased to have another one right one top of the first. There was no break! I damn near screamed. Waves of exquisite pleasure and pain surged through me. As if on cue, Master began to bite harder and harder. God it hurt so good.

I could tell He was getting close to cumming by His breathing and grunting. He grabbed my hair with one hand and placed His other around my neck, squeezing just enough. He bit me four time in rapid succession, sending me just past my limit. I couldn't get my safe word out to save my life. He came deep in my ass and pulled out slowly.

I couldn't move. I was so far out in space and in quite a bit of pain. My shoulders were killing me; my neck and jaw hurt from being in an awkward position for so long. I just laid there and tried to catch my breath. Master made His way into the bathroom and started a shower. After a few minutes, I realized that it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to hop in the shower too. I managed to get onto my own two feet and shuffled to the bathroom. I joined Master right before He was finished. My back was on fire. Master smiled and chuckled at His handy work.

"I do good work."

Yes you do Master. Yes you do.

The rest of the evening was spent carefully. My tank top hurt when it grazed my back. After a few hours, the really bad pain waned and now I'm left with a very pleasant reminder of just who I am, where my position in life is and who owns me and this ass. My shoulders have black and blue welts in a couple or few places. The rest is bruised and was still slightly red earlier today. Too bad Master didn't take pictures immediately afterwards. I almost wish He would've. Tomorrow, He may snap a couple shots. I'm impressed and quite pleased with the outcome.

I wouldn't expect any less from my Master. He knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home