Sunday, October 02, 2005

Invitations

For about the last month, I have let Llama do the writing here. Often times, I have told her what I wanted her to write about, and then let her handle it, proofing it in the end. I rarely change anything she writes. Yesterday, I got an interesting phone call, and by the time I was done with it, it had set the devious little wheels in my brain to spinning.

The phone call was from an old friend, P, who is a sub. I hadn't talked to her in close to 2 years, and had wondered what she had been up to. We had lost touch. It wasn't due to a fight or anything of that sort, we had just drifted apart and hadn't talked in a long while. P and I had played together for a while, long before I had ever known about or met Llama. We didn't have a romantic relationship, just a physical one. We would get together every so often for play sessions, and that was about it. After I got off the phone with P, I told Llama all about her, and the conversation. Eventhough I am her Dom, I don't have any secrets from her.

So, the call from P was a bit of a surprise. She filled me in on what has been going on in her life over the past couple years, to include her having become collared to a couple. She also told me about parties she has been having at her house, play parties. She has them about once a month, several couples and some single subs and Doms attend, and they have a good time. She told me about the spanking bench and the St.Andrews Cross she has set up, and the different themes that they do. This upcoming party will be a Protocol Dinner. Then she proceeded to invite us to attend the dinner and the following play party, some time this month. Sounded great to me. I told Llama about it, and she was a bit apprehensive at first. She still thinks she is not ready for anything of that nature. After a bit of time to think about it, she told me she was feeling more comfortable with the idea. Especially after I told her that more than likely, we would just watch the first time, to give her a chance to get used to it and get at ease. That really made her feel better, and she thanked me for that.

During that conversation, my devious mind was working overtime. I formulated a plan for the evening, after the days activities were done. I waited until later that night, and then set the plan into motion. I sent her into the bedroom to get ready, in her school girl outfit. Once she was attired as instructed, she presented herself to me, and I instructed her to take her place, kneeling next to me on the floor. A few minutes went by, and I went to get things prepared. Soon as I was ready for her, I summoned her to the bedroom. She was told to kneel at the foot of the bed, and she did. She was then blindfolded and her arms secured over a pole resting on her shoulders. She was then laid face down on the bed, a spreader bar secured to her ankles. She was then ready for me. I pulled the shirt up over her back, and began to work on her back with the small flogger. I worked it down her back, over her shoulders, her legs and thighs, and on her ass through the skirt she was wearing. I eventually pulled the skirt up to reveal her ass and the g-string she was wearing. I continued to work her up, and then switched over to the large, cat-o-nines. Again, working all over her body with it, getting more intense as I went on. Before long, I switched to a thick, leather strap. This always makes her moan, and gets her extremely aroused and wet.

I could see the wetness between her legs, and I took advantage of this by inserting her largest vibrator in her pussy, holding it in place with the fabric of the flimsy g-string. She was moaning and squirming at the sensations shooting through her pussy from the vibrator, and the renewed assault on her body with the various implements. I continued on for a few more minutes like that, then inserted a plug in her lovely ass. She was groaning with lust and desire as it entered her tight, well lubed hole. I went back to working on her with the toys some more, and I also switched over to the cane a few times,and then back and forth between the flogger, cat-o-nines, and the strap. This went on for about 30 minutes, a few strikes with the cat-o-nines produced a yelp or two, but over all, she was firmly soaring in space. I removed the spreader bar from her ankles, then removed her skirt and g-string. Her back, ass, thighs and shoulders were a lovely dark red by now, but I had not worked her up so hard to raise welts, despite her asking me more than once to mark her during the ordeal.

I decided it was time to send her to orgasm. I climbed on top of her with her still face down. I removed the vibrator and told her it was time for the real thing. With the butt plug still firmly embedded in her ass, I entered her. She let out a loud moan, then begged me to give it all to her. I started slow, giving her a chance to adjust to the size of me inside her as well as the plug in her ass. Soon, I was giving her the pounding she was begging me for. I reached under her belly, slid my hand down, and began to finger her clit as I fucked her. She was squealing and moaning, telling me she was about to cum. I told her she was not allowed to cum until told, not until she asked permission. Her body was shaking and I knew she was close. She whimpered, and started to ask for permission to cum. She begged, pleaded with me to allow her the release she was so close to having. I finally told her it was time, and she was allowed to cum. Within a few seconds, she began to shudder, her legs got stiff and she tried to clamp down on me, she let out a high-pitched squeal and then began to violently shake all over. I didn't let up, continuing to finger her clit while I slid in and out of her. She had 3 orgasms, one on top of the other, before I finally let up on her and gave her a chance to catch her breath.

I only gave her a minute of rest, turning her over on to her back, and re-entered her. She gasped, and I felt the plug slipping out. I reached around and held it in place, as I continued to fuck her. It didn't take long, and soon I was buried deep inside her, filling her with a hot load of cum. She came at the same time, moaning and shuddering once again. Once we were both spent, We collapsed onto the bed together, hot, sweaty, and satisfied. I held her, kissing her cheek, forehead and lips, passionately. Our tongues danced in and out of our mouths, as the afterglow of our passion subsided. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever, before I had enough composure to get up. She layed there, a sated grin on her face, and I went to shower.

When I returned, she still had the glassy look in her eyes. She was still in space, and coming down slowly. I crawled back into bed and held her close and tight. Finally, we both got up and she got cleaned up and put the toys and implements away.

We finally crawled into bed together after a couple hours of relaxing together on the couch watching TV. Both satisfied and content, falling asleep with her in my arms. A wonderful end to a wonderful session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home