Sunday, October 30, 2005

Marked

Life around here has been very busy for both of us. We've not had a lot of time to ourselves to play. In terms of domination and such, I've kept up with the house work and done the things He's asked but there's been no time for any play, scenes, or even just sex. By the time evening comes, we're both exhausted or He's still working and I have things from work that need taken care of.

We've taken time and spent it together watching a movie and snuggling on the couch, or running errands together, or snuggling in bed before falling asleep. Master and I have also been under the weather which hasn't helped things. I know I'm attractive when I can't breathe and I'm coughing all night.

Friday wasn't the best for me and I cried on Master's shoulder while I was making dinner. The day started out badly from the moment I got out of bed. I had a few drinks, probably more than I should've and was falling asleep as soon as the kitchen was clean. Master and I both turned in early; all I wanted to do was sleep, let the day go, and let the alcohol drag me to sleep. Master had other plans.

As we laid in bed, my getting comfy, Master said something about scratching my back. I think He may have been being sarcastic, I don't remember. But at hearing that, I smiled and flipped onto my stomach and said, "OK." He clips his nails rather short but there's always just enough. He started running His nails up and down my back, scratching it lightly. I giggled and told Him that it tickled and that He needed to scratch harder.

He obliged and began scratching me, pushing His nails into me. I shivered and moaned lightly as He continued, having to draw in a few deep breaths. I squirmed and enjoyed the sensations as He pressed harder and harder; and soon turning into pain. I could feel my arousal growing quickly. I needed Him at that point.

He stopped with me commenting that bad things had happened. I rolled over to go to sleep, figuring He was too tired from the day and all it's stresses. "Strip," was His reply. I did so carefully- not only was I slightly tipsy but I was now in some type of space. It wasn't sub-space but more like a daze. I climbed back into bed and was pushed down to His rock hard cock. I took Him into my mouth and began to suck while He began to scratch me again, even harder now. I had to pull my mouth off to get some air and push my hair aside and was more then eager to get back down to business but Master sat up and forced me onto my stomach.

I felt His body on top me, preventing me from moving or doing as I pleased. He teased me with the head of His cock, rubbing my clit, not entering me all of the way. After what seemed like an eternity, He entered me and began to fuck me with short strokes. I could feel an orgasm already and asked if I could play with my clit. He allowed me to slide both hands underneath me, which prevented even more movement. His hands roamed my body, scratching me, slapping my ass. His nails burned up my back and tingled after He stopped a stroke. His hands found my hair and throat, demanding my attention, His teeth biting me rather hard on my back and shoulders.

With all of this going on, I couldn't focus on my orgasm; I never stopped stroking my clit though. Playing with my clit always adds more depth to my feelings of pleasure. Master bit and chocked me more and more. He pulled out and flipped me over, pulling me to Him and plunging back into me. He pulled my ankles to His shoulders and fucked me hard. For some reason, I always cum fairly quickly in this position; there was no exception this time either. I came within a minute or two with Master following soon after.

Of course, the day came flooding out and I layed there and cried. Master was already tired beforehand, asked me if I was alright. He dozed off slightly after that. I got up a couple minutes later to clean up and get dressed again. I like sleeping naked next to Master but I always get cold and end up waking up several times trying to get warm. I crawled back into bed and into His arms. We snuggled until falling asleep.

Needless to say, His nails and teeth left their mark on me. I proudly sport those marks of ownership around town as I go about my daily routine. Of course, no one can see them, they are well hidden by clothing and far from public view. Nontheless, I know what and who I am, and I know who owns me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home