Monday, October 24, 2005

I'll teach you to tease me

She knows better than to tease me. When I'm in a playful mood, it's fine. If I'm not, look out. Even if I am in a playful mood, if the teasing goes to far, it will eventually turn to something else. This is not a bad thing, in fact it usually turns to something rather vigorous and passionate.

This afternoon she was teasing me on the couch. It was innocent enough, but soon I got tired with it, and I started giving it back. After a few minutes, I announced I was going to lay down to take a nap. I had every intention of actually sleeping for a couple hours. She asked what she should be doing. I told her she could do whatever or, if she liked, she could join me in bed for a nap.

I expected her to come in and lay down next to me in her normal manner and we would both drift off for a later afternoon nap. She had other ideas, and was apparently still in a playful mood. She started pushing, prodding and pinching me. Of course, I didn't allow that to go on too long, before I grabbed both her wrists and restrained her. I gave her a few pinches on her arms and her ass for good measure, as well. That got her more excited than she already was. Soon, she was fighting back just so I would pinch her more, hold her down tighter, and get rougher with her. She was being a brat, and I was loving it.

It worked, and soon she was in a frenzy.......... begging me to take her. How could I refuse... despite the fact I wanted a nap and had things to do later on?

It was not kind, it was not soft, it was not gentle. I grabbed her roughly, yanked her clothes off, and took her hard and fast. She never knew what hit her. It only took about 2 minutes, and she started to squirm beneath me, the sign her orgasm is building. Then she started to squeal, and buck, and her legs clamped around me and she tried to hold me still as I pounded her. It was futile on her part, the more she fought, the harder I thrust in and out of her. Soon, she climaxed and it was over, then it was my turn. I felt my balls tighten, and soon enough I was filling her with my seed. We fell onto the bed in a sweaty heap. Only 10 minutes had passed, and we were spent. Not a bad way to kill an afternoon nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home