Sunday, October 16, 2005

Time slips away

The last week had been filled with normal life events. There has not been much time for anything else. Llama is still well on track with her training and is learning more and more each day about her submissiveness and serving me. It is always nice to come home at the end of a long, hard day and be greeted by her at the front door with a smile and a gleam in her eyes. Usually, I hear something like, "Hello Master, welcome home. Dinner is on and will be ready soon. How was your day?" That leads to a conversation about the events in both our days. I get to hear about what she has done all day, and she listens to me tell her about what I have done.

We have had some long conversations lately about her training and progress. As always, I encourage her to talk to me about her desires, fears, thoughts, and concerns. One such conversation was about the impending piercings. I have agreed to hold off on this for a while to allow her more time to adjust to the concept of it. She expressed real apprehension, but of course said she would do whatever I wished. After carefully listening to her concerns, considering the options, and discussing it with her, I decided that it will be best for her to wait a while longer, and it will not hurt anything to do so. She knows I will never do anything to her that will harm her, and I always want to hear what she has to say.

One other turn of events that was kind of a bummer, was the postponement of the 'play party' we were invited to. I had talked to P last week, and she reluctantly informed me that there were scheduling conflicts with a few of the people that were supposed to attend. So, it will most likely be some time next month before she hosts it. In addition, she had been telling me about her Master & Mistress. She is in an unusual situation and relationship with them.

It would seem that he is a switch. They are a married couple, and he is submissive to her, but when P is with them, he is a top to P who has always been a sub from the day I met her. Additionally, the wife does not play much with P, but mostly sits back and watches or at the party, plays with others. The couple also had another female sub that was in training to them. She has recently requested to be released from their training collar. I have not met any of these people yet, so I am trying to understand the details as P explains them to me. Something to do with differing views on what level of submission she should be giving them. All I know for sure is the P is very happy being collared by this couple, and is anxious for me to meet them.

The other day, Llama informed me that she was in need of some things, mostly some new clothing. She explained that it had been quite some time since she had purchased any day to day clothes for herself. The only recent purchases that I had made for her, or she had made on my instructions, were for lingerie or things to be worn for play, during a session, or for special nights out. So, I instructed her to go out the other day when she was off, and purchase what she needed. She is always hesitant to ask for money, since I control the finances. I assured her it was ok, and gave her permission to spend a few hundred dollars on the credit card to get what she needed. She came back with a bunch of new stuff, but I guess I am out of touch with the fashion world, because I thought she would have been able to get more than what she did for the money. No to say she is not a good and thrifty shopper, I am just amazed at the prices of clothes these days. Well, what do I expect? I wear mostly jeans and t-shirts when away from work, and most of my clothing comes from WalMart and places like that. I am not in to brand names or labels. I only buy clothes for me when I am in dire need of something.

Other than that, not much has been going on. With our individual careers as busy as they are, this last week has not lent any time for play or a session. I hope to remedy that this week. I know we have a few days coming up that our schedules are not going to be as hectic as they have been.

So, that's about it. Didn't want anyone to think we had disappeared or quit writing. We've just both been insanely busy as of late. I will try and update more, or have Llama do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home